Sunday, October 25, 2009

Always Someone walking around

Usually when you live in a residental area and when the sun goes down familes go inside their homes, watch television, take a shower, sit on their favorite chair or just do things inside. I unfortunately do not have such normal activities around me. The so called neighbors who live next store stay out until at least midnight or at least the mother-in-law does. I wonder why a 67 year old woman and a 62 year old man would be so motivated? It's as though they may miss something or someone if they are inside like the rest of the neighborhood. When I watch tv I have to hear their voices in the next yard, I have to have a flood light that goes on and off as they walk by. The light stays on for 5 minutes at a time. Sometimes she even leaves her car running with the radio blasting. She also likes to talk to her daughter who lives on the second floor. They like everyone to know their business I assume. But no one cares only I can hear them. It use to be so peaceful here. Oh wait, I hear noise it's her. I think she is putting up Halloween decorations. I wonder why? She doesn't even like children. It's 8:17PM as I write this, she will be out for another 4 hours. Hope everyone enjoys their comfortable favorite chair or couch while they watch tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment